Live your dream - Day two

/
0 Comments

It's day two of this live your dream. I didn't particularly started off right this morning. I couldn't rise and shine as early as I wanted to. It was impossible to do these things consistently over the long course. This is not my cry of defeat however, don't get me wrong, I am gutted that I didn't wake up, I didn't get an extra hour to do what I love most, being me. But I also also recognise that I must stay positive all the time and that means giving up is not an option. Resilience, is a concept that I hope to achieve in time, with you guys. Whatever you didn't accomplish today yet, make sure you do it all by the time you pass out in bed. Don't give up, although it's only day two, you won't ever get this day back, regardless of how had you try. Don't make yourself regrets anything. #Justdoit
Although I didn't wake up, I slotted in a period of time in the after noon to do the bit of workout. I didn't have breakfast as I was late for my Uni. I did manage to pick up a sausage roll on the way back from uni. I have a bit of lunch at 2 and will do so again at 5. You gotta eat to keep that metabolism high.
I have also inserted a reminder at 7 pm everyday stating my goals. My current goals are as of this moment achieve a GPA of 4.0, continue building my blog (here) and get into better shape.
There's many things that comes to fitness but, I think its too clogged. I believed in two things that helps me everyday. Eat every three hours moderately and exercise for an hour each day. I don't think I need to invest in the fitness hype of protein and shakes and tea because at the end of the day, if I make the effort then the result will come. If I'm just gonna be lazy and drink my green tea I will definitely not see progress.
Stay focus Hackers. Believe in yourself. This is me for today.
Contact me at twitter, Instagram or just leave a comment below if you need any help.
Stay Frosty.......


You may also like

No comments: