The Journey - Day 1

/
0 Comments

Sorry Guys I was a bit tired in this photo. :D

Today I want to start something with you. Something that means a lot to me. It is motivation to become fit. There’s never a time better then right now to get into better shape, and today I want to start that Journey with you. I am here to connect with people who are like me. I believe you guys are great people. You guys know that your reality isn’t created by others but constructed in every detail by you alone. You want to strive for greatness even at such a young age. Greatness doesn’t mean to be the best, but to do something that you could look back and be proud upon.
Fitness was never something that I was proud of in High-School. Might be one of the things that I never knew was achievable to be honest. Being raise in a family that praised the importance of food, even though we lacked other things, food was always plentyful. So being that way I became a little chubby, tinsy bit. I want you to imagine a panda, no not a bear but a panda. That was me, I was cute and adorable and I got all the attention.😉
Anyway today I want to set myself a challenge. I am now what I considered better off then what I used to be, but my goal is to become great and so I am not gonna stop at just being ok. I am going to be exceptional. I am going to be exceptional with you guys because I know that you guys want the same thing regardless of your fitness levels. Lets do this. I will be posting everyday about what my plans was and what I ate and to also give you a little bit of encouragement. You don’t have to copy what I did but just do something that helps you.
Today’s Diet:
Carbohydrate: in the form of rice, bread and a lot of pasta
Protein: Protein shake, Beef
Ate sporadically every two hours (nibbling) to keep metabolism up
Excercise:
Arm day, bicep curls, triceps and alot of dynamic moves involving push ups etc…
 It’s been a good day for me today although I did ate a sausages that was filled with cheese. Never giving up though gonna burn that with a bit of cardio.
Before I go for today, remember do what you can and improve upon yourself because “the biggest enemy is yourself”. It is you who give up before you can start so the challenge is to beat yourself. Walking down the road is more then what a persons on the couch can do. Stay patient and time will award you.
Stay Focus
Let's keep the Hacks Alive on Social Media.


You may also like

No comments: